1. To develop the “whole” child-cognitively, physically, emotionally and socially : in a child– sensitive program delivered by dedicated and qualified teachers using a multi-sensory and development appropriate approach to support learning.
2. To compliment the values found in a good home and to become partners with parents in building a firm foundation for each child’s learning and growth.
3. To provide more individualized instruction and foster closer teacher-child relationship by maintaining a low children-teacher ratio in an environment that is safe, healthy and inviting.
4. To provide an education that is meaningful, fun and challenging and that will prepare children to educate themselves throughout their lives.
5. Our broad and balanced Kindergarten Curriculum will prepare the child for confident and effective entry into Primary School.
Successful life-long learning depends on young children being given opportunities to:
DEVELOP PERSONAL AND SOCIAL SKILLS